Oct 4, 2015; New Orleans, LA, USA; Dallas Cowboys quarterback Brandon Weeden (3) celebrates with tackleTyron Smith
(77) following a touchdown against the New Orleans Saints during the fourth quarter of a game at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The Saints defeated the Cowboys 26-20 in overtime. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports
So, there are the five things the Cowboys must do if they are to win this game and stay on top of the NFC East.
While it seems pretty cut and dry, doing all of this against the Patriots is a lot harder than it seems. Consistency and low penalties will be key if the Cowboys are to emerge victorious. The coaches hopefully will have made some adjustments this week and can shock the world and beat the Patriots. If they can win this game, stay healthy, and move on to the bye week, things could be looking up.
As more and more players start coming back from injuries, the Cowboys could be a very scary team later in the season. It takes one game at a time and the Cowboys can’t be looking any further than this game.
So for the song of the week I think it is fitting that we do something for all of the people coming back to the defense this week. The song of the week is: Neowx – Release The Kraken (a little dubstep/techno for you all)
More from Sports Dallas Fort-Worth
- West coast, Texas coast, burnt toast: Cowboys don’t need more runs
- Brandin Cooks will change the way defenses play the Dallas Cowboys
- Why the Dallas Cowboys defensive X-Factor is EDGE Sam Williams
- Dallas Cowboys: 3 head coach options if McCarthy fails in 2023
- Dallas Cowboys: Is CB Jourdan Lewis a tradeable asset?