Sep 27, 2015; Arlington, TX, USA; Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders perform prior to the game against the Atlanta Falcons at AT&T Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
Enjoy the bye week and relax, while we all wait for the regular season to heat up in Week 7.
Take the family out, enjoy a movie, find a great restaurant and relax. The bye week has come early enough for the Cowboys to take full advantage of it for the rest of the season, and hey, there is still some decent weather.
With all of the press about how bad the Cowboys have been this season, everyone could use a little reprieve.
The Dallas Cowboys have hope, something they didn’t seem to have at the end of the Patriots game. Maybe it was Romo telling Brady he would
. Maybe it was the flashes the defense showed. Maybe it was even knowing Bryant and Gregory are on their way back to the field or that Romo is making progress. Any way you look at it, the bye week couldn’t have come soon enough. So with a bye week, let’s enjoy a little relaxing music, and a little bit of an ode to Romo. The song of the bye week is: Pink Floyd – ‘Wish You Were Here.’
More from Sports Dallas Fort-Worth
- West coast, Texas coast, burnt toast: Cowboys don’t need more runs
- Brandin Cooks will change the way defenses play the Dallas Cowboys
- Why the Dallas Cowboys defensive X-Factor is EDGE Sam Williams
- Dallas Cowboys: 3 head coach options if McCarthy fails in 2023
- Dallas Cowboys: Is CB Jourdan Lewis a tradeable asset?