Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Disclaimer: The quality in this video is extremely poor, so I apologize for that.
This play really was meaningless in the specific game it happened in. However, this play really signifies Romo’s tenure with the Cowboys. Before Travis Frederick, the Cowboys had a string of centers who were absolutely awful. Romo continuously had snaps going above his head. Throughout all of his career, Romo has made the best for this team, even though he hasn’t ever had that much talent to work with. Unfortunately, when Romo has fallen short, the main reason being for the rest of his team’s lack of talent, fans have made him the goat, even though he’s the player that is capable of bringing the Cowboys to the Super Bowl one day.
More from Sports Dallas Fort-Worth
- West coast, Texas coast, burnt toast: Cowboys don’t need more runs
- Brandin Cooks will change the way defenses play the Dallas Cowboys
- Why the Dallas Cowboys defensive X-Factor is EDGE Sam Williams
- Dallas Cowboys: 3 head coach options if McCarthy fails in 2023
- Dallas Cowboys: Is CB Jourdan Lewis a tradeable asset?